Looking Forward

Grace has me covered no more shall I be in doubt even though the devil brings my past life before  me I will no longer frown.

Therefore am not bound to the devil and his evil crowd I know they are trying to get me back but its to late now Jesus already pulled me out.

Temptation at every corner the devil is trying to keep me down but my passion for Christ is the reason why I never stayed on the ground.

Though I may look like a fool or be laughed upon they will never understand what the Lord has brought me through  not even a clue.I don't really care what they or the world has to offer ill keep rejecting their offer and go to the Main Author.

Everyday my mind is being renewed and my earthly desires are being taken because the spirit is like a purge cleansing me in every way, so as the time goes I'll be the person that God wants me to be just you wait Satan because the Lord's masterpiece is slowly being made .

Comments

Popular Posts