Tears From Within


Look at me lord am bleeding internally,   can’t you see how many times I''ve fallen and my heart has been broken?

How can I keep up with those scars and bruises that never seem to heal? I can’t hold on any longer my muscles are getting sore.

I thought things were getting easy but when I look around I see more people becoming spiritually poor.

Am frightened Dad my mind is being infested with things you call impure.

How much more can this body of mine endure? my enemies has me hostage all they do is laugh and point at my flaws, I know I ain''t perfect, all I want is to be made pure.

 My white garment is all stained up you know lord the battles has been tough, temptations at every corner that I bend, but they come at me so good its almost hard for me to defend.

Look at me Lord, I can’t even open up your holy word, before all I use to do was meditate but I’m so cold all I ever do is procrastinate.

I really want to kill that snake pretending to be the light but all along he has been a  fake.
Came at me so good I didn’t see him coming , i was too blinded by the pleasures he had given.

Trying to keep it steady now so the day you come I can be ready. I know its the faith I must apply and the good works will follow by so i will keep my mind focus on the prize. I ain''t worthy to receive  your grace but you said to me the price has already been paid.

The more I push you away the closer you came even through my storms for my heart you aimed, heard your words echoed through the rain, "I’m right here with you even through the pain".

Your spirit conviction is so strong, instantly lets me know when am doing  wrong, now the spirit  has me listening  to  redemption songs. Take my hand Lord and lead me through give me the strength to fight those demons let me live a life worth living for you.

Comments

Popular Posts