Pleading




Father,  I am down on my knees seeking you daily though my past have been messed up am trying to keep my chest up.

The wrongs that I did keep reoccurring though I know you have forgiven me but it still feels like I have not been set free.

So here I am on my knees again seeking you out  in your holy place though  sometimes I still  wonder if you hear me with all that I have buried.

They said you love me but its very hard to comprehend, though I still believe in what they said I really want to get to know and  understand your love all  by myself .

My Friends have forsaken me and my parents have fled, here I am all alone fending for myself. Though it has been  really tough at least am alive and not dead.

I feel alone at times, specially when am all alone just laying on my bed. A lot of stuff runs through my mind that quickly gets me upset.


So each and everyday am praying and seeking you, that one day you will assist me and help me get through. I know for sure that am not alone and you are here with me but am slowly trying to understand the way that you really deal with me.

Keep me from harms way and and guide me through, I know as the days run by there is no other place that I rather be than  in my room   conversing   with  you .

As I grow in you I know I will conquer every worried thought or problems that I am faced with because I know though I may doubt a lot with faith small as a mustard seed will make you move

Comments

Popular Posts