Soul Mate


To my future someone who ever you may be I am taking life really  slow till our paths meet.

Ive been taking really good care of myself even getting to the point of abstaining from what they call unsure sex.

I'm praying daily that God guide me  to become the man am suppose to be, the father figures in my life that's one thing they  never  taught me.

Keeping myself pure and holy because its what I see fit for the one who is meant for me, together with our bodies we will  give God  the Glory.

God will be our pillar and his love will be the thing that keeps us together because God is love and in us is where he lives .

Sometimes I look at the skies speaking out my thoughts hoping it would make its way to your mind  so that I can let you know that you mine to find.

But in due time you will be mine who ever you are,  I know God will send you my way so am waiting patiently for this amazing time.






Comments

Popular Posts