The Talking Mirror


As I gazed into the mirror and saw my reflection,  I stood there thinking about my imperfections.

Couldn't dare look at my face  because the image I saw made me see myself as a total waste .

 i would constantly see my sinful nature  rather than  my Godly feature.

Sin killed me slowly all I wanted was to  finally be free but I was locked up in a cage held captive by my addictions.

As I looked down into my past and I remembered the man in the mirror, how sad he looked all he wanted was to be forgiven .

He was all alone slowly being swallowed into a black hole , where all hope was being swallowed up and the light in his eyes was going along with all what he believed in.

So amazing how struggles or addictions can break someones rhythm but then he heard a voice within him.

"Seek my face and you shall be saved and forgiven"so with every last bit of strength he had left in him he decided to really follow the voice within him.

With every step that he took strong holds were broken not by his own power but because it was the presence of the holy one that walked right besides him.

He  stayed focus on the light and forgot about the darkness not even his past could have gone before him because he was already consumed by the spirit inside him.

Not even the mirror had words to describe him nor his past was enough to defile him because the moment he started focusing on God he understood that only God could define him.

Comments

Popular Posts