Through The Storms


The storms are raging around me I can't see so clearly I thought I was stronger than I used to be but circumstances have showed me that I can't see clearly .

No one besides me am all alone, am yelling out for help but my voice echoed  .

Why does the rain never stop? day after day my problems come, what is it that I did wrong ? Is it that I am cursed or  was I born to never see hope.

I can hear voices in my head, they are laughing at me "saying your nothing but a worthless soul", I think am going crazy and depression is creeping up my soul.

Skeletons in my closet saying to me "hello, how much longer are you going to keep us under ?Don't you know that because of us depression creeps"?

Praying to the heavens but the Gates won't open I see the gates of hell rather than a word from God being spoken.

So as I lay on my bed crying as the tears  glides down my face and jumps of  to my pillows, trying to figure out if this life I have is worth a kilo because even miles seems more precious than this weirdo.

With the last bit of hope I had in me I went down on my knees and I started crying out to the heavenly king , as I opened up so did the gates of heaven opened  and grace came rushing down along with love and they embraced me.

The storm calmed down and the rain stopped. The voices in my head their mouths were shut because Truth came tumbling  down like a ton of rocks even though he was in heaven he still spoke inside me calm and gentle because my body is the temple of his holy spirit

The skeletons were crushed no longer  would they come back to life because Grace said to me, "you are forgiven" and Love said "I shall not forsake you" their presence filled the room and their joy became my strength no longer was I depressed for it was impossible.

Sometimes  Gods Silence is all you need God don't need to talk sometimes we just need to be still in his silence for even his silence has  power.

Comments

Popular Posts