Feeling Filthy?



Times like these  that has me on my knees God have you forgiven me  for every wrong that  I did .

Am I really walking on the path  that  you set before  me  or  have I gotten so blind that I can’t even see your guidelines.

Wish  everything we had was the way it used to be Can’t even feel your presence  the way your love and  affection was all over me.

These  hands are dirty Im not  worthy those sins keep reoccurring have I lost sight of his glory ?

But still your heart beats slowly Your eyes have always looked upon me despite my imperfections you still adore Me.

Can’t believe how a King can love a  being like me  not even worthy to see his Glory but still he sent his only son up to die in my place.

Brokenness those scars and affliction don’t tell me I forgot those addictions?

God sent his only son up so he can give you the power to fix em, all you got to do is believe in him.

The enemy has been defeated, that sinful desire is weakening you have been forgiven, your no longer a slave to the flesh, your spirit soul and mind has been refreshed.

You are more than a conqueror don’t you hear the lion of Judah within you roar?  You don’t have the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind keep that in mind.

Believe in him that lives within you sin has no relationship with you Give yourself to God in Every way because his breath of life is what keeps you alive to see the rain and sunshine everyday.

This was written to the saints and the sinners  not only for Godly believers because no matter who you are today we all have sinned and fall short of his Glory in our own way

Comments

Popular Posts